The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture has an advisory board to support the development of the school and ensure an open relationship with the business community.
The six members of the advisory board and the chair of the panel, Karen Mosbech, will focus on collaboration between the school and the business community. They will also enter into systematic dialogue with potential employers regarding the quality and relevance of the school's degree programmes in today's society. For instance, the board may consider the development of new and current degree programmes, or the development of new forms of teaching and examination.
The members of the advisory board are:
- Karen Mosbech (chair), Freja Ejendomme
- Dorte Mandrup Poulsen, Dorte Mandrup Arkitekter
- Nille Juul-Sørensen, the engineering firm ARUP
- Jacob Fischer, GHB Landscape Architects A/S
- Johan Celsing, Johan Celsing Arkitektkontor AB
- Tore I. Haugen, NTNU, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Anne Skovbro, City of Copenhagen Finance Department, Centre for Urban Development
The advisory board is in session four times a year.