Advisory board at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture
The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture now has an advisory board to support the development of the school and ensure an open relationship with the business community.
The six members of the advisory board and the chair of the panel, Karen Mosbech, will focus on collaboration between the school and the business community. They will also enter into systematic dialogue with potential employers regarding the quality and relevance of the school's degree programmes in today's society. For instance, the board may consider the development of new and current degree programmes, or the development of new forms of teaching and examination.
The members of the advisory board are:
- Karen Mosbech (chair), Freja Ejendomme
- Dorte Mandrup Poulsen, Dorte Mandrup Arkitekter
- Nille Juul-Sørensen, the engineering firm ARUP
- Jacob Fischer, GHB Landscape Architects A/S
- Johan Celsing, Johan Celsing Arkitektkontor AB
- Tore I. Haugen, NTNU, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Anne Skovbro, City of Copenhagen Finance Department, Centre for Urban Development
The composition of the advisory board reflects the variety of roles played by architects and the many different aspects of architecture. And Rector Sven Felding is a happy man: “I'm delighted that we have managed to find a board whose members are all committed to the work involved, representing a broad cross-section of the potential employers of our graduates both in Denmark and abroad,” he says.
The advisory board will play an advisory role for Sven Felding, and the first meeting was held on 12 January 2010.