The focus of this subject is light as the basis for the perception and experience of the entire visual environment, i.e. the complex connection between the physical-geometrical properties of light on the one hand, and the visual physiology and perception on the other, and thus the prerequisites for elementary utility requirements and architectural expressions.
- Artificial daylight sky and artificial sun for indoor model observation
- 1.5 m parabolic reflector for model lighting
- Simple workshop facilities for model construction
- Small lighting fittings collection, test bulbs etc.
- Camera and special-purpose sensor for model photography
- Instruments for measuring electricity and light
All available for use at the laboratory. Not for loan.
The Lighting laboratory is located at Fabrikmestervej 5, 1+2 floor, entrance F.
Telephone: +45 3268 6212 or 3268 6214
Fax: +45 3268 6236